I would love some feedback, so if you could take a minute to post your thoughts about buying kits for projects, like mini albums or tag sets, I would really appreciate your thoughts and opinions and help!
I would like to start offering kits for sale to make projects like my what she found altered vintage botanist's collection journal, or my 25 Days of Advent vintage tag set.
My questions to you are:
- Are these types of projects something you would buy a kit for?
- Would you prefer the cost of the kit include a class, private message board forum, or other access to group or one-on-one instruction?
- Would you like all of the embellishments pre-made (ie, rosettes, cards cut out, etc) so you just need to assemble the pieces, or do you prefer to totally DIY and make all of the pieces?
- What is your main reason for buying a kit?
- What are your main reasons for not buying certain kits/types of kits?
- What makes you feel like you have received good value for your money?
- Any other thoughts you can share?
Thank you so much for your help!