I did lots of scrapping this week, but unfortunately didn't actually finish a page. I am very slow, and resistant to paper commitment. ;)
My layouts in progress are piling up!
Calvinball points earned this week:
1. Being an international participant = 1 point
2. Change scrappy points on Calvinball message board to bold red = 1 point
3. Leave comments on 10 Calvinball layouts (190 layouts) = 19 points
4. Participate in a live webinar = 1 point
5. Leave comments on 5 Calvinball blogs (90 blogs) = 18 points
6. Blogged about Calvinball = 1 point
7. Instagrammed about Calvinball = 1 point
8. Tweeted about Calvinball = 1 point
9. Binge watch an entire TV series (Silicon Valley) = 1 point
10. House cleaning during Calvinball - 1 point
11. Rearrange scrap space = 1 point
12. Attend the GIS March crop = 1 point
13. Share Calvinball on Pinterest = 1 point
14. Purging supplies = 1 point
15. Printing photos = 1 point
16. Go a whole week without buying something new = 1 point
17. I actually cropped during the GIS March crop = 1 point
Total scrappy points Week 2 = ZERO!!! :( (I do have TWENTY pages in progress, though!!)
Total Calvinball points Week 2 = 52
Aaaaaand, total Calvinball points to date:
Total scrappy points to date = 5
Total Calvinball points to date = 93
(See Week 1 totals here)
I was inspired by the Calvinball rule to use St. Patrick's Day motifs on a page to create some clover and luck themed cut files (coming soon!). The sunny weather and melting snow here has also made me ready for GREEN! So I sorted through my stash and rearranged my desk to make room for some green scrappy supplies.
Like Things That Shine on Facebook for more ideas, sales, and coupon codes!
wow! you have been a busy girl! that must feel good! now finish a page or two so we can see!
oh my gosh, you have a big stash of gold glitter!! I do love how it looks on your pages, but I seem to get glitter everywhere when I use it, so I avoid it most of the time.
Post a Comment