Ok, so Calvinball -- a friendly non-competitive scrapbooking competition hosted this year at Get It Scrapped -- is in full swing for me, as Week 3 draws to a close. I'm finally getting some of those pages done, digging into my stash, and having fun!
1. Leave comments on 10 Calvinball layouts (300 layouts) = 30 points
2. Leave comments on 5 Calvinball blogs (40 blogs) = 8 points
3. Share a photo of the current status of my crafty workspace = 1 point
4. Crafting with children = 1 point
5. Share Calvinball projects on Pinterest = 1 point
6. Post about Calvinball on Instagram = 1 point
7. Post about Calvinball on Facebook = 1 point
8. Tweet Calvinball = 1 point
9. A Chair Called Steps layout = 9 points
10. Best Cake Ever layout = 11 points
11. Fall 2013 layout = 9 points
12. Irish soda bread layout = 9 points
13. June 2013 mini album finish = 10.5 points
14. Night Night Baby layout = 11 points
15. The Loudest and the Highest layout = 9 points
16. Finished journalling on two complete pages = 0.5 points
17. Reaching my Calvinball goal (6 complete pages!) = 1 point
18. Print photos = 1 point
19. Purging supplies = 1 point
(I'm weeding stuff out of my stash every time I open a new box I haven't looked in for a while!)
20. Go a whole week without buying something new = 1 point
Total scrappy points Week 3 = 7
Total Calvinball points Week 3 = 97
Aaaaaand, total Calvinball points to date:
Total scrappy points to date = 12
Total Calvinball points to date = 190
(See Week 1 totals here, Week 2 totals here.)
For more photos... of kids, cats, coffee cups and scraps... and daily peeks at my desk and my life... follow me on Instagram.
You're making the most of each layout it seems. Kudos!
wowzas! i scrapping calvinballing bonanza! hope you're planning on sharing a layout a day all week! the peeks are scrumptious! i'm especially partial to the irish soda bread one. :)
I need to see those in their entirety! My jaw hath dropped. As for the scrap space, that is the picture of perfect order compared to the one I just posted. Shield your eyes. You've been warned.
You've made shamrocks look chic! I love the gold.
If you like soda bread..have you tried potato bread? It's even more delicious..
Post a Comment